Why should I list during the Holidays?10/5/2017
If you are at all interested in selling, there are several reasons why the Holiday Season is a great time to sell! Are you ready?
1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
3. Since the supply of homes will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays. so they are more likely to pay your price.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during the working week.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax purposes.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be in the market now to capture that market.
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!